Monday, February 18, 2013

Wedding #2

...and now the wedding is history!  Today I have felt very mentally relaxed after weeks of feeling totally consumed with thoughts of the wedding.  We had a wonderful weekend filled with lots of time with family and a little time with old friends.  The wedding came off "with a hitch" :)  We have now added a new Mrs. Rockey to the clan! 

These are far from professional pics, but here are a few shots at the wedding.  And yes, I am talking to keep from crying! I made the mistake of choosing the song "Baby Mine" for the mother/son dance.  If I had listened to it, I would have been bawling my eyes out.  

This was their first dance.  

Now, life may get back to some semblance of normal.  Then again, it may not! 

Several projects coming up in the near future, including, a kitchen modification, finishing the flooring, painting the music room curtains and making a slipcover.  Now I just need to get to work!

Blessings, 

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment