Friday, January 4, 2013

Do You Resolve?

I know, I know, it several days into the new year and I am just now talking about resolutions.  But I have been thinking about what I was going to say when I finally got around to blogging.  Of course, when I start writing, things don't look nearly as profound as they did in my head!

For those of you curious about how all of our projects are going-- room number one is pretty much done, needs to have some things put back into it, furniture moved around.  Letting the bookshelves dry for a while longer so that the books don't stick to the paint.  I am quite anxious to get a pic up for all to see.  I am loving it!  Even my 22 yr old son says it looks great!

So, back to my question...did you make a New Year's resolution?  I gave it serious consideration.  Always at the forefront of my brain is losing weight.  The 10 extra pounds I have packed on over the last year are making my clothes uncomfortable and I know for sure that I don't want to go back to where I was 2 years ago.  But why make the New Year's resolution, only to break it the next day and then beat yourself up.  It will always be a daily struggle for me, and daily I will make a new resolution to eat better, exercise more and keep those pounds off.

What did you resolve?

Blessings,

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment