Saturday, January 26, 2013

NO JUDGING!

 What to do on a chilly Saturday in Indiana?  Well, I don't know about you, but I decided to get out the ole sewing machine and do a bit of crafting.  Please bear with me, as I've said before, my photography skills need a bit of work.  And it doesn't help that I am usually in too big of a hurry to wait for the right lighting.

I had been dreaming of making this pillow cover since before Christmas.  It is basic Osnaburg material with the printed burlap over the top.
I've started giving all of my pillows covers, instead of sewing them closed.  It takes a bit more work, but since I am so fickle quick to change my decorating style, I like leaving my options open, so to speak.

And of course, with "new" walls and new floors, and "new" woodwork, new curtains were certainly in order!
 DON'T JUDGE!  I know it looks weird with half of the window painted white and the other half still orangey wood, but when I paint on days when it is 15 degrees outside, I am certainly NOT leaving the windows open long enough for them to dry.
 Yes, Lucy thinks she is a cat and sleeps on the back of the loveseat.
Another do not judge moment-- I know, the curtains against my wallpaper border is a bit busy, but I liked the look enough that I am willing to put up with it until I decide to do away with the border.  (Don't tell DH, but that might be sooner rather than later!)

Blessings,

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment