Friday, January 25, 2013

For Sale and Such...

 When my husband bought my new china cupboard, I promised him that I would sell my old china cabinet.  So here are the pics.  It is painted in old white and antique glazed and distressed.  Then finished with clear wax.  The inside is a robin's egg blue.  I am asking $325. If you or anyone you know are interested in this piece, contact me here or on Facebook.


Now for just a few random thoughts. :)
I put 2 coats of Typewriter MMS milk paint on an oak picture frame.  It didn't chip at all, so I took some sandpaper to the edges to give it some distressing.  I am loving the way it turned out!
 However, I am not so sure about the blue matting on it.  I don't think it will go so great in my "new" family room.  But I don't know that there is anything I can do.  I collected Nancy Noel prints for years.  I am officially ready to move on to something else, but a few of them hold a special place in my heart and I would like to try to make them work.
 LOL!  My slippered foot!
And some nice shots of my new rug! :)

Blessings,

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment