Thursday, December 27, 2012

And So It Begins...

This was definitely not the season that I had planned to begin painting my woodwork, but never-the-less, it is happening now.  With DH starting to put down our new flooring, the baseboards all have to come up anyway, so it only makes sense to paint them.  When I started in on the windows I realized why I wanted to wait until summer.  So I could pull out the windows and leave them out until they dry.  That is SO not happening right now!  I think the temps were hovering around 30 today.

I am very excited to get it painted.  I have never liked the color of my woodwork.  Yes, I chose the color when we built the house, but it was just never right.  If I had chosen something darker with less orange to it, then I probably could live with it.  But right now, I am going to be happy to see all of it covered.  In the mean time... lots of work ahead!!



DH also started ripping up the carpet in this room tonight!  Yay!!

Blessings,

Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment